THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
ImmuView® S. pneumoniae and L. pneumophila is the only rapid Antigen test that identifies bothS. pneumoniae andLegionella in one single test
ImmuView® can be used in patients with presumed pneumococcal pneumonia and Legionella infection (Legionnaire’s disease) allowing clinicians to initiate the correct antibiotic treatment
S. pneumoniae is the leading cause of community-acquired pneumonia and L. pneumophila causes costly hospital and ICU admissions. It can be difficult to clinically distinguish between the two bacteria, and due to different treatment of the diseases, guidelines recommend double testing1,2
With ImmuViw®S. pneumoniae and L. pneumophila it is likewise possible to detect double infections with just 1 test
Only 3 simple steps to get results:
- Sample addition
- Add running buffer and whirl gently
- Add test and wait 15 minutes
EASY, FAST, AND RELIABLE
The ImmuView® urinary antigen test is easy to use, does not require any special equipment, and identifies both Streptococcus pneumoniae and Legionella pneumophila.
Get the result of the ImmuView® test for Streptococcus pneumoniae and Legionella pneumophila in 15 minutes.
With ImmuView® you reduce uncertainty by providing the right treatment from the beginning, and thereby improve diagnostics.
For the benefit of both patient and society
WHY TEST FOR BOTH IN ONE GO?
- Similar symptoms – different treatment
- Correct treatment to improve patient outcome
- Increasing global antibiotic resistance3
- Growing number of legionnaires’ disease globally4,5
- Legionnaires’ disease is deadly for about 10%5
- Identify double infections in patients