Gamma-irradiated contact plates in blister pack
The peelable blister pack fulfills the highest quality and protection standards for the plate.
The blister pack, fully automatically produced in controlled environment, delivers the following benefits:
- individual plate packaging;
- clear package transparency;
- drastically reduces the dehydration of culture media during the shelf life period;
- up to 9 months shelf life;
- storage at ambient temperature for most of the items in its range;
- reduces contamination risks in controlled environments;
- available as gamma-irradiated, triple-enveloped plates, suitable for restricted areas such as isolators and clean rooms.