Corona RNA extraction kit
Patient RNA samples can be extracted and purified using the Magnetic Preparation Kit from upper and lower respiratory specimen swabs (such as nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal, sputum and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid) obtained from individuals suspected of having respiratory tract infections.
• Lysis step using enzymes, carrier tRNA and lysis buffer.
• Extracted RNA or DNA is then bound to the magnetic beads and purified with the wash buffers to remove protein and other cellular contaminants.
• Purified RNA or DNA is eluted in an appropriate elution buffer and is then ready to be used in PCR detection kits.
• Innovative magnetic bead technology for the isolation of highly purified RNA/DNA.
• Optimized and validated for a wide range of viruses (e.g. Coronaviridae, Orthomyxoviridae, Asfarviridae, Picornaviridae, and many more).
• High throughput with automation solutions.